Monday, August 13, 2007

My book about 10 years of working with men, is out. I think it would be of use to any mother; to know the challenges that adult men have faced in thei

My book about 10 years of working with men, is out. I think it would be of use to any mother; to know the challenges that adult men have faced in their live as well as a window into the unspoken voice of men. Over 100 men contributed to answer questions about mentoring, Fathering, Mothering, how to deal with sadness and many other topics. Having Dyslexia myself this booking being completed is a HUGE accomplishment and a fund raiser for The Men's Inquiry and The Women's Inquiry as well other expenses related to the web sites, returning calls (from a lot of Single Mothers and Men around the world. Please let me know how the book was useful to you if you choose to read it ( Martin@CoachingSupport.com ) .

Keep the posting coming.. Many women have gained value from this blog.

To learn more about the book goto:

http://www.toinquire.com/findingourfire.htm

Martin Brossman

Martin@CoachingSupport.com

No comments: